- Well-known global manufacturing and service company
- Continuous learning and development
- North Shore, Auckland
Join a motivated passionate and diverse international team!
My client is part of a high-profile worldwide group representing iconic international brands offering the New Zealand market well-designed, innovative products direct from their overseas factory. They also service what they sell and have ongoing contracts - they are available 24/7, anytime, anywhere!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Business Controller this highly commercially focused role provides financial and analytical support across the business.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Provide accurate and timely month end and year-end financial statements
- Oversee the building leases (IFRS16)
- Complete the fixed assets register, prepayments and accruals
- Manage the daily operational expenses of the business including vehicle fleet, fuel, insurance and claims as well as overseeing the service contracts
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Provide consulting on accounting and accounting governance matters including analysis to senior managers
- Work effectively with external stakeholders – auditors and tax consultants.
You will be an outgoing energetic individual with a desire to develop and build your commercial expertise in an organisation that values their people.
Ideally you will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong Financial Accounting experience in both Commercial, BAS or Audit
- Solid technical accounting skills – IFRS16 is a must
- Strong analytical skills (Excel - Intermediate)
- Experience with an ERP system
- CA/CIMA/CPA/ ACCA etc or close to qualifying
- Relationship and stakeholder management.
This is a great role for someone who is looking to join an organisation that will develop them and provide an international or domestic career in a trusted organisation.
Please contact Adrienne on Ph 021 192 6438 for more information or apply now.