The Senior Financial Accountant reports to the Finance Manager – Financial Accounting and contributes to the delivery of the Finance function and in conjunction with Corporate Finance with a special focus on Revaluation. This role requires interactions with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
The purpose of this role is to lead the Revaluation process and associated tasks, provide technical accounting to the property asset team and back-up for all Financial Accounting tasks across the team as and when required.
There is also a requirement to be involved in the development of effective management information systems to support the planning, decision making and monitoring processes.
- Working with mass data
- Analysing technical issues and making business decisions with financial impact
- Fixed assets and capital expenditure accounting in capital-intensive/ large asset owning organisations
- Managing relationships and consultation with an assortment of internal and external stakeholders
- Systems management and implementation to support capital programmes and Fixed Assets information
- Chartered Accountant (or equivalent qualification recognised by ICANZ) with a minimum of five years post qualification experience.
Apply via the link provided or give Peter Campbell a call on (04) 494 7091 for a confidential discussion
Job Ref: 103823