The Senior Financial Analyst is a key role within the Finance Performance Analytics team, reporting to the Finance Manager Performance Analytics and ensuring the delivery of a high standard of analytics and performance reporting across portfolios and to respective Governance Committees and Boards.
The Senior Financial Analyst is to:
- Drive quality performance analytics for Finance, drawing out strategic insights from financial and non-financial data.
- Oversee the provision and development of quality, accurate and timely financial performance reports to various stakeholders and Governance Boards, including variance analysis that provides financial analytical insight on how resource allocation is enabling enhanced capability.
- Drive improvements to processes and systems that support the Financial information environment to expand and enhance the breadth and quality of analytics and reporting.
- Provide direction, leadership and oversight in managing the budget and reforecasting processes to ensure the quality of the consolidated internal budgets and forecasts are of a high standard.
- Lead and/or assist in managing the completion of external reporting requests.
You will bring comprehensive experience in, and knowledge of, financial reporting analytics and systems integration including KPI’s, trend analysis and financial performance insights. Demonstrate strong financial and commercial acumen along with strategic and system thinking skills.
Apply via the link provided or give Peter Campbell a call on 021 0493 060 for a confidential discussion.