ERP Functional Consultant
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced ERP Functional Consultant to support with the implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP solution. The role will also involve providing consultancy, pre-sales activity and ongoing product support to businesses within the Australian and New Zealand.
Involvement in pre-sales activities for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Design, Configure, Customise and Integrate Business Central and ERP solutions for customers
Knowledge and support, acting as a Subject Matter Expert for latest Dynamics Business Central releases
Maintaining and building relationships with prospective and existing users of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and ERP
Who you are:
- A substantial knowledge of accounting, costing, general business processes and the functions performed by ERP applications
- 5+ years experience working successfully in the Microsoft ERP space. With recent demonstratable experience working with Dynamics Business Central
- Experience ideally in the primary industries (Meat/Horticulture), or at a minimum in Manufacturing or Food industries, utilities, projects or discrete manufacturing sectors
- Functional and technical understanding of the components of general ERP systems – including financials, logistics, inventory, manufacturing, planning, projects, SaaS, integration with website and E-business solutions
- Knowledge and experience with Bus Ops D365 Modern Finance and Operations is advantageous
- General understanding of Project Management methodology including scope, schedules and risk management
- Ideally a working knowledge of Agile
- Accreditation for current Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central release and any other relevant D365 certifications
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player able to build positive and constructive lateral working relationships based on trust and understanding the needs of peers
We’d love to hear from you if this is the right role for you, apply or contact Michelle - firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates that are in New Zealand with the legal right to work are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.