- Join a highly talented Team
- Salesforce projects for SME clients
- Greenlane Location
An opportunity to join an exciting start-up consultancy as a Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant.
You will need to have previously worked on large Salesforce (or other CRM) projects, have a minimum 5 years CRM Functional Consulting experience and will ideally have relevant certifications.
We require a very high level of communication skills both written and verbal.
Work with a talented bunch of digital problem-solvers. Work within an awesome atmosphere that celebrates diversity, creativity and talent. They are not afraid to push the boat out and invest in new ideas.
If you are an intuitive problem-solver with a deep understanding of Salesforce capabilities and configuration, or an experienced CRM Functional Consultant looking to expand your horizons into Salesforce, then this role is for you.
- 5-10 years’ Salesforce Experience
- Strong Business Analysis Skills
- Solid understanding of Salesforce (or other CRM) capabilities and configuration
- Professional, dedicated and pragmatic
- A creative mind with an awesome personality
- Helping configure workflows
- Solution Architecture
- Building API integrations into Salesforce
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.