- $110k base
- Fund allocation expert
- Perm role
This role will be the subject matter expert on Fees funding. This will involve the coordination and management of the annual funding and recovery cycles, including in-year adjustments, to enable continuous improvement.
We are looking for someone that can embed more agile processes to improve the current process. Ideally you will be able to:
- Identify available unused funding so they can be reallocated.
- Identify which organisation will meet the criteria for the funding
- How much an organisation should receive
- Making the final funding recommendations to the Board.
- Questioning current processes and making recommendations to improve the process
- Liaise with providers to question their current fees
The position holder will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification, in commerce, finance or social science.
- Critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in designing processes and tools to meet customer needs. Experience in implementing, managing an improving business processes.
- Comfortable dealing with large data sets and complex formulas
- Data analysis skills and ability to give meaningful explanations of the insight drawn from the data.
- Understanding of machinery of government.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including having led work streams or teams (formally or informally).
- Ability to read and update business process documentation.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim or Peter Campbell on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 91708
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz