- Takapuna location
- Values driven practice
- A mix of quality residential and multi-unit developments
About the opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a strong business with an exceptional reputation.
Primary responsibilities include concept design and client management whilst ensuring the design intent is carried through to the detailed designs and construction phases.
Along with maintaining client, consultant and contractor relationships, you will also be involved with supporting the technical team with documentation and consenting.
As a collaborative team player, you will take pride in supporting our company culture that promotes excellence and maintains up to the minute knowledge of the NZ Regulatory environment and consenting processes.
Your qualifications and experience will include:
- NZ Registered Architect (or sitting registration this year)
- Local architectural design experience with a focus on residential projects throughout Auckland
- Thorough knowledge of NZS3604 and NZBC is essential
- ArchiCad experience is beneficial
- Balance of design and technical expertise
You will be a strong communicator with well-developed commercial nous and a proven track record of delivering quality design on time and within budget.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic work environment filled with a collaborative and respectful team who work with integrity.
If you would like to have a confidential chat call Brenda James, National Architecture Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information.
Ref No: 88907