- Brilliant mentoring on offer!
- Fastrack your career toward Registration
- Fun small team within large Australiasian practice
Having worked with this manager for a number of years now, I can confidently assure you that you will receive exceptional opportunities and mentoring within this successful business.
You will be a senior gradudate with a minimum of 4 years’ post grad experience. Ideally you will have a blend of design and technical experience in your career to day and want to join an environment where you are encouraged to actively develop your skills and career.
As a capable all round architectural professional, you will have:
Excessive overtime is discouraged here, but rather the team are empowered to work hard during usual business hours.
To fit into the team culture you will be motivated, confident, energetic and flexible in your approach to challenges. You enjoy being part of a small team, yet excited about being part of the bigger international business.
- Company has their own business school, so exceptional training on offer covering a myriad of topics, eg: resilience
- 5th biggest practice in Australasia
- Opportunities across the country
- You can elect for six weeks annual leave
The list goes on.
To find out more call Brenda James, National Architecture Specialist on 0274501021 or email me at email@example.com quoting reference 91418.