- Group working toward registration as a team
- Range of projects include housing | community | hospitality | corporate | industrial
- Successful practice for 30+ years
About the Practice
This practice value their people and are committed to career development and empowering the team to contribute using their combined talents and creativity. It's all about team success here.
They are a customer centric practice and have a brilliant reputation for delivering the best in design. Of course, this brings referral work in to an already busy practice, creating this additional opportunity to bring your design and project delivery skills onboard.
About the opportunity
We are seeking interest from Senior Graduate Architects who have Revit capability, design experience and some project delivery exposure with complex projects across a range of sectors. You will receive excellent exposure to ensure you become a Registered Architect, including:
- Design development
- Assist with documentation when required
- Attend design/construction/client meetings
- Project administration/site observation
Applicants need to :
- Have 4+ years Post Graduate experience
- Be Revit savvy
- Demonstrate design strength
- Possess excellent knowledge of the NZ construction industry processes
There is a strong team of Architects, Grads and Technicians who pride themselves on effective and efficient delivery of projects and a group of the Graduates have joined together to support each other as they work toward Registration.
The team is motivated, driven, expert and customer centric.
To make a confidential enquiry, call Brenda James, National Architecture Specialist on 027 450 1021 or email email@example.com quoting reference 91504.