- Newly created permanent role
- Varied work with both an operational and strategic focus
- Great team & organisational culture
This newly created Senior Health and Safety Advisor position is responsible for fostering and maintaining a positive and collaborative Health and Safety work culture and leading the continuous improvement projects.
In this Senior H&S Advisor role you will:
- Lead the development, implementation and review of organisation’s HSW system, strategies, policies and action plans;
- Providing oversight, subject matter expertise and active contribution to HSW working groups and operational teams to advise on HSW risk management and best practice HSW; and
- Managing the HSW SafePlus system assessments/audits
The wide breadth of this role allows for end to end strategic and operational involvement. You’ll have an excellent understanding of legislation and a strong ability to lead and influence and collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels. An understanding of risk management and the ability to apply this in an influential and credible manner is essential.
You will utilise your excellent people skills across the organisation to ensure that everyone understands and is able to undertake their key HSW roles and responsibilities.
We will be reviewing and interviewing applications as they are received so contact me now or submit an application online as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity so don’t miss out on making a fantastic career move in 2021.
Please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Louise Pierce - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job number 107581
Julie Le Prou and Louise Pierce are Beyond's specialist HR Recruiters.