- Use your exceptional admin management skills
- Busy and varied role supporting an amazing team
- Permanent, Central Wellington
Our client is looking for a switched on experienced Senior Administrator to join their busy and dynamic HR team.
The People, Culture, Safety and Property team is looking for an experienced Senior Administrator with a positive attitude and great admin skills to play an important role in providing outstanding support to the HR Team. You’ll provide high-quality co-ordination and administration capacity in HR and Recruitment, enabling team members to focus on delivering in their specialty areas. You will also provide support as ‘back-up’ for our Payroll Advisor when required.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Senior level administration experience supporting a manager and team
- Initiative and great organisational ability
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skill set – written and verbal
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and manage a range of support and administrative functions, tasks and projects
- High level customer focus skills with staff and other stakeholders
- The ability to quickly assimilate new information and areas of work
Working in a high-performing team you’ll enjoy a supportive environment where you are trusted and empowered to do your best work. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Lily Pearson on 021 199 4661 / email@example.com quoting job number # 112465
Applications close on Wednesday 22 September 2021.