- Provide sound HR advice to a Senior level
- Manage Employment Relations issues as they arise
- Competitive salary for a 12 month fixed term contract
Our client is soon to embark on a big restructure across a large portfolio and are seeking an experienced Senior Human Resources professional with a good background in ER to help manage this transformation.
This role will support the HR team of eight in an advisory capacity providing support and information to its people and the business and will manage any ER that comes up.
You will have a focus on Employment Relations issues and will support Change Management processes.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an HR advisory role
- Sound knowledge of good-practice HR across the full range of HR functional areas
- Previous experience in a Change environment
- Strong Employment Relations experience - up to mediation level
- Understanding of New Zealand employment law
- Strong relationship management
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Holly Redfern or Julie Le Prou on (04) 472 2434 or email@example.com quoting job number 96168.
Only people on a current New Zealand work visa may apply for this position.