- Work in partnership with Managers and other staff
- Provide specific strategic and consultative advice
- Grow and develop the junior members of the team
Our client is seeking an experienced and Senior Human Resources Adviser to join their collaborative and diverse team. You will work collaboratively with the team and managers from across the business and will work closely with HR Advisors to help them grow and develop their knowledge and experience.
This role will be responsible for delivering, timely, high quality and accurate HR advice and supporting managers and staff to reach positive outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven and relevant HR experience at a senior level
- Proven experience in providing sound advice across the full generalist spectrum
- The ability to coach managers to develop capability in staff
- Strong relationship skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern email@example.com quoting job number 98191.
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.