- Provide high quality people management advice
- Excellent opportunity to demonstrate your generalist skill set.
- Work collaboratively with the wider HR team
Our client is based in Wellington, CBD and they are seeking a Senior Human Resources Advisor to join their immediate team of seven advisors and support staff – working amongst a wider team.
You will provide expert advice and support on HR policies and practices including; workforce planning, remuneration, employee engagement and culture development, change management, performance management, team development and staff development.
To successful in this role you must able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven and relevant HR experience at a senior level
- Proven Generalist experience across all areas of HR
- Excellent relationship management
- Strong verbal and written skills
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern - email@example.com quoting job number 101716
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.