- 18-month fixed term contract, New Year start
- Blend of BAU and project work
- 5 weeks annual leave
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Human Resources Adviser to join their collaborative team. There are several exciting projects on the horizon, looking for a fresh new approach to how things have been done historically.
You will be involved in supporting wider HR activities across the team including business partnering, working on their induction programme, recruitment, ER plus other projects as they crop up. As one of the seniors in the team you will also show sound leadership to support others across your team.
We are looking for someone with,
- Proven and relevant senior advisory experience
- Exceptional relationship management experience and a high level of confidentiality
- The ability to coach managers in developing capability in their staff
- Strong relationship skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern - email@example.com quoting job number 102858.
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.
Julie Le Prou, Holly Redfern and Louise Pierce are Beyond Recruitment’s HR Team.