- Permanent role
- Strong intermediate to senior generalist experience required
- Opportunity to take a leadership role of a small team
Our client is seeking an experienced Human Resource generalist to join their supportive team.
Reporting into the HR Manager you will partner with your people managers by providing effective and relevant HR advice and support.
You will also be involved in supporting wider HR activities across the team including workforce planning, recruitment, induction, employment relations, remuneration, recognition and reward, leadership development and change management.
As a senior in the team, you will also show sound leadership of self and technical expertise through your practices, behaviours and support of others across the team.
To be successful you will have:
- Strong and relevant HR generalist skills
- Sound judgement and good influencing skills
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Louise Pierce- firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 104345
Only people on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.
Julie Le Prou, Holly Redfern and Louise Pierce are Beyond Recruitment’s HR Team.