- Join a fantastic team
- Medium sized organisation that plays an important role across NZ
- Fixed term role – January 2021 to Feb/March 2022
Our client has engaged us exclusively to recruit a Senior HR Advisor position which will be a fantastic opportunity to further consolidate your generalist skills and contribute within a fun and supportive team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR practitioner with well-rounded HR generalist experienced.
You will be joining the HR Advice and Services team within the wider People and Culture group and this team is highly engaged and work collaboratively to provide exceptional services and advice across all things people related.
The manager within this team is very supportive and enjoys developing the team; this fantastic leadership style has created a team that is very dedicated and vacancies within the team generally come available due to internal promotions, secondments or on this occasion as a result of their valued team member going on parental leave.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong generalist HR experience including ER advice
- Proven ability to work alongside managers as a trusted advisor
- Excellent written communication skills
- A solutions-focused mindset and positive attitude
- Sound judgement and good influencing skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to turn their hand to any task, take on new challenges and take their HR career to the next level.
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please contact Louise Pierce, firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 743 784
Job number 106633