- Operational HR advice to people leaders
- Permanent opportunity
- Auckland -city fringe
Rare opportunity to join a small organisation in a sole charge HR role for circa 100 employees to provide timely, high quality practical and operational advice and support.
Key to the role is to develop management capability of Line Managers, in line with best HR practice.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- HR advisory
- Delivery of the HR plan
- HR Administration
- Recruitment and selection
- Grad recruitment and treaining
- HR policy, process & compliance
- Performance Management
- Learning & Development
- Health & Safety champion
- Culture & Engagement
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minm 2-3 years in a similar role
- Strong generalist HR experience
- HR administration
- Technology systems savvy
- Excellent verbal and written English
Come and join a social , family friendly organisation on a growth journey and make HR your own!
Contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or APPLY NOW