- Support the delivery of change projects
- Stakeholder engagement, HR advising & project management
- Fixed term contract till June 2020
Our Wellington CBD client is seeking a Senior Human Resources Advisor with strong experience in the Change space. This is an opportunity to bring your HR technical expertise to support the Change Manager and work closely with the wider team.
You will be providing support around REM banding, job sizing and analysis and potentially run smaller pieces of change work, as well as support larger projects.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in:
- Senior HR advising with significant change experience
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Solid HR generalist skills
- Team player
- Government experience ideal
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions please email Holly Redfern - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 100558
This role is based in Wellington, New Zealand. Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position