- Senior Infrastructure Lead
- Kiwi SME
- Ponsonby location
- Top package
Our client is an established innovative kiwi firm and are looking for a senior infrastructure engineer to provide technical leadership in support of the design and delivery of technology solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic infra lead to play an integral role in implementing and maintaining IT systems to improve the productivity and security of this firm.
- Manage and support the IT infrastructure and Microsoft applications, Veeam & VMware
- Maintain policies and procedures to facilitate efficient and secure usage of IT systems.
- Manage IT vendors
- Regularly check for relevant security advisories and updates.
- Stay informed of current trends and best-practices.
- Monitor and enforce security policies.
Who you are:
- Similar experience, preferably within a corporate environment;
- An IT or related degree or equivalent demonstrated technical experience;
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Experience in incident, problem and change management processes;
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
If this is the right role for you and you want to work for a company that take your infra career to the next level, apply or contact Hamish – Hamish.firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates that are in New Zealand with the legal right to work are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.