- Senior Integration Designer
- Auckland CBD Location
- Flexible Working Options
About the company
This organisation is a leader in their industry, and is at the forefront of technology and innovation. Committed to creating a work environment that embraces diversity, work life balance and excellence, this is a fantastic organisation to be a part of. Looking to expand their delivery capability, they are putting together an agile, multifunctional team to help achieve this.
About the role
As a Senior Integration Designer part of this team, you will be responsible for designing, building and delivering integration services and APIs as part of a wider programme of work. You will also play a crucial role in developing and enhancing system functionality in line with business requirements.
While you will be working with other technical specialists outside of integration, you will sit within the integration delivery team designing, building and maintaining middleware services between core and peripheral applications.
Skills & experience required
- 5+ years’ design and development experience within an integration environment
- Experience designing and implementing APIs and micro-services
- Knowledge of continuous integration patterns and automation using Jenkins (or similar)
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Agile experience
- Experience with IBM middleware technologies (Datapower, API Connect, IIB)
- Knowledge of XSLT, node.js, npm – useful
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 91408
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.