We are seeking a Senior Developer with Mulesoft experience to help support our client delivery of a range of technology applications/development services through design, development, programming, testing, and maintenance of technology solutions aligned with business objectives. You will be responsible for providing fail and fix application support.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong Mulesoft Development experience, with good Openshift and CI/CD experience
- Previously experience with migration work
- A good understanding of WPS development
- Lead system/application design including production of system and program documentation as well as ongoing maintenance
- Undertake testing activities in relation to software solutions ensuring that quality meets agreed specifications/requirements
What's in it for you:
- 6-month contract (37.5 hours per week)
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Wellington Central location.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 118518