- Windows Servers, VMware, AD
- Auckland CBD - Large Enterprise Environment
- 6-month Contract
A Senior Integration Engineer - Windows Servers and VMware experience, is required to work on a six-month contract, with the possibility of extension.
Overview of the Senior Integration Engineer contract role
Our client requires an integration engineer to support a number of IT projects across the large enterprise organization.
The successful engineer will be expected to support integration across cross-functional infrastructure teams.
Key skills required for the Senior Integration Engineer
The applicant would ideally have skills in some or all of the following areas and a willingness to learn:
- Project Focussed Senior Server Engineer
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 enterprise deployments
- Active Directory
- Scripting in PowerShell
- VMware, ESXi, vCenter, NSX, Horizon
- IP Networking, load balancing, firewalls and routers using Cisco and Fortinet
- SCCM Experience
- Exceptional customer services skills and timekeeping
- Agile working experience
- Undertaking changes in controlled environment
- Technical documentation production
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Mignon Olivier Green on 027 582 1129 for more information.
Ref AK 93276
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.