- Strong pipeline of quality projects
- Seeking a technician with creative flair
- Fabulous team and culture
This design studio is highly respected for their interior design and project management work in workplace design. Due to a stunning reputation and ongoing increase in demand for design services, they are seeking an AutoCAD Technician to join their team.
In their words, the most successful and enjoyable projects come from effective collaboration and this is something they do very well.
- First and foremost, you’re motivated to make a career move and join a team dedicated to delivering best practice, bespoke solutions for clients.
- You’re a skilled drafty who is keen to work within an environment where you will be able to expand your knowledge and advance your career.
- You’ve enjoyed 3+ years in an Interior Technician role and proudly display a portfolio of impressive drawings
- You are talented and career oriented.
Tasks will vary and will primarily be completing drawings and documentation to support the design team.
A little more detail to entice you:
Typical clients either have their commercial office space ready and are seeking design creation, or the team complete test fits (space plans) to help clients decide which building and space to choose, then go on to complete the design process.
Projects are turnkey and vary from small offices to larger spaces and the client list to date is savvy, impressive and funky. Anyone with design flair will be excited by it.
This is a dynamic, fun and upbeat environment where project variety and opportunities are flowing.
To find out if this fits with your career goals, Call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 0274501021 or email Brenda.email@example.com