- Bring your Design & Technical skills to the Table
- Work on Top Notch Projects
- Collaborative Team Environment
My client specialises in commercial interior design and specialise in the hospitality and retail sector. They have a top reputation in their market and have plans to expand in the future.
The entire team are highly skilled, top of their game and work collaboratively. The Management lead in a fair and transparent style creating a loyal and committed workforce.
With projects flowing in, it is vital that you have:-
- Creative design skills
- An intermediate to advanced level in CAD packages
- Be able to produce a full set of working drawings
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Strong documentation & technical skills, including full understanding of the NZ building code
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working collaboratively and positively within a team
You will be given the freedom to deliver, and work with a team who like to produce top results and celebrate successes. Our organisation is a dynamic forward thinking organisation who are very successful at what they do.
In return you will have the opportunity to work alongside very skilled Senior Designers and a team who pride themselves on collaboratively offering service and design flair for repeat clients.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural & Interior Design Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 27 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website www.beyond.co.nz for details of more job opportunities and information