- Run your own Hospitality Projects
- Positive Team Environment
- Showcase your Creative & Technical Skills
If you are an experienced Senior Interior Designer who has worked on hospitality projects in the past we may just have the role for you.
My client specialises in commercial interior design iin the hospitality and retail sectors and are expanding
The entire team are Senior Deisgners, highly skilled, and top of their game. The Management lead in a fair and transparent style creating a loyal and committed, collaborative workforce.
With projects flowing in, it is vital that you have:-
- Hospitality project experience
- Creative design flair
- Strong technical expertise
- An intermediate to advanced level in CAD packages
- Be able to produce a full set of working drawings
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Strong documentation & technical skills, including full understanding of the NZBC
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working collaboratively and positively within a team whllst running your own projects
You will be given the freedom to deliver, and work with a team who like to produce top results and celebrate successes. Our organisation is a dynamic forward thinking organisation who are very successful at what they do.
In return you will have the opportunity to work alongside very skilled Senior Designers who offer top service and design flair for repeat clients.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural & Interior Design Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 27 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website www.beyond.co.nz for details of more job opportunities and information