- Senior Java Developer
- Highbrook Location
- Comprehensive Package
About the company
This established organisation is a dominant NZ leader in its industry. They are currently undergoing transformation to adapt to the effects of technology, ensuring that they remain leaders and continue to provide a great service to their customers.
As part of this commitment to transformation, my client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their Digital team.
About the role
As a Senior Developer reporting directly to the Digital Development Manager, you will help to deliver new digital customer experiences as part of an Agile scrum team. You’ll collaborative with other developers to design and develop and will be involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of digital features.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Use your strong full stack Java development skills to build quality, maintainable, robust digital experiences
- Work closely with the integration team and 3rd party services
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines using containers, Jenkins and AWS
- Help to identify new tools, techniques and areas for automation
- Work closely with your scrum team, product owner, UX designers and other stakeholders to convert their vision into a technical solution
- Live and breathe Agile values and culture
- At times work as Scrum Master
Skills & experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in full stack Development
- Strong Java experience
- Some React experience
- REST API and Microservices
- Experience with containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes)
- CI/CD working experience
- Implementation of automated unit tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Benefits & culture
- Medical Insurance
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 101852
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.