- Senior Full Stack Java Developer
- UML Designs
About the Role:
Our client provides an ERP environment, tasking you with new feature development and existing product enhancement. You will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of internal stakeholders in assisting with BAU and project work. The workload will consist of legacy and modern solution development which adds to the challenge. We are looking for both intermediate and senior developers who are seeking a new challenge, a secure organisation and a structured career pathway.
To be successful, you must be a team player, a listener first, collaborative, carry yourself with maturity, have excellent communication skills and have the 'spark' to succeed.
An ideal applicant will have the following skills:
- Full Stack Java Development
- Angular / React
- UML designs
- Database design (MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB), MVC design patterns in using Spring framework
- Basic knowledge of Linux system administration with simple scripting knowledge
- Software design experience with SOA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535 or Clare Saunders email@example.com for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.