Rapidly Growing SaaS Organisation
Market Leading Salary
About the role
In this company, engineers take ownership of features and work with multiple stakeholders to deliver the highest quality solutions all the way to production. They work in cross-functional teams, collaborating closely with Quality Assurance, Designers and Product Analysts. They ship to production several times a day and use the latest technologies to support their delivery pace and growth.
Their mature microservice architecture is a great environment to stretch your skills and learn new things. You’ll get to work with best-in-class tools and practices like AWS Lambda (AWS’s serverless compute offering), Node, React and React Native, microservices and containerisation, continuous delivery and a healthy DevOps culture.
Skills & experience required
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process.
- Practical commercial experience with React, React Native or Node (Note, you do not have to have all of these, but must be very strong in at least one)
- A pragmatic approach to delivering modular, scalable code
- Capable of architecting complex software solutions
- Ideally you also have hands on experience building systems that run on Amazon Web Services
Candidates with work experience in New Zealand will be given preference, and the right to work in NZ is essential.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now, or contact Tyler Hunt on Tyler.Hunt@beyond.co.nz for a chat.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.