Our client is a government agency in the heart of Auckland. Due to the growth in business they are looking for a Senior Legal Advisor to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the legal team as a Senior Legal Advisor. The legal team is a collegial and high performing team, which undertakes a wide variety of legal and policy work
You will need:
- Post-admission experience as a barrister and solicitor
- An excellent academic record
- A sound knowledge of health care law, public law generally and administrative law in particular
- A well-developed understanding of policy issues affecting the interests of health and disability services consumers
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Sound judgement and analytical ability
- To have the ability to handle complex cases and meet deadlines
- A high level of initiative and self confidence
- To have the ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team environment
- An understanding of the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, and the aims and aspirations of Maori.
We are looking for an experienced legal advisor, who is familiar with NZ laws.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call / text on 021 192 9374 quoting Ref: 88139.