Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest organisations in the housing sector. Due to recent growth and ongoing transformation, an opportunity has become available for a Senior Business Advisor to join a central team of analysts.
This role is to assist the Manager and the Portfolio Reporting team in analysing and publishing high quality insightful and timely Portfolio Reports that will support the growing needs of organisation, and the needs of key external stakeholders, particularly government agencies.
Key duties will include:
- The lead in manage, design and publish periodic Portfolio Reports; this is a new and strategically crucial initiative for the Portfolio Reporting team.
- Provides high quality business writing and meet tight deadlines.
- Develops and builds strong relationships with key business managers enabling a full understanding of the business and operating environment.
- Influences outcomes through the production of robust clearly presented information in a meaningful way to stakeholders using well developed presentation and communication skills.
- Provides analysis of technical data and accurate summarisation of complex and detailed information.
- Provides solutions to complex information requests which are not provided by standard business reporting tools by developing and deploying accurate consistent and tailored operational reports that support decision making and aligned to strategic goals and objectives.
To be considered for this role, you will require professional experience encompassing:
- Commercial awareness and strong business understanding.
- Clear and logical strategic thinking and planning capability, with the ability to work through complexity.
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem solving– The ability to understand a situation by breaking it apart into smaller pieces or tracing a situation in a step-by-step way; making comparisons in a very systemic way; taking a very detailed approach to analysing a situation or problem; setting priorities or problem solving in a very rational manner.
- Experience in developing and coordinating information, financial and non-financial reports and use of spreadsheets.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent report and business document writing skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows environment.
For further information, please contact Duncan McKenzie at Beyond Recruitment on 021 587 360 or by submitting your CV to this advert.
Job Ref: 103742