- Are you an experenced leader?
- Do you enjoy developing analytic and insight capability?
- Work at a strategic level and develop innovative, resourceful solutions!
This is a key role in a Customer Experience and Behaviour group. This organisation aspires to support it's people and partners to understand customers and deliver great results through generation of deep customer insight, information and evidence to support decision making.
As a Senior Manager, you have the opportunity to grow and embed analytic and insight capability. This includes leading, engaging, designing and delivering quality and timely research and analytical products and services that support key decision making. You will use your experience and capability to provide strategic research and analytics leadership, to shape and drive the group's direction and to support the organisation to achieve outcomes for customers.
You will demonstrate a collaborative and inclusive approach, with excellent communication and engagement skills. You will have experience in a similar role in a large or complex organisation.
The successful person will bring:
- Senior leadership capability with significant research, insight and analytics experience
- Proven understanding and experience developing capability and implementing business intelligence and advanced analytics at a strategic level
- Innovative, resourceful solutions to complex unstructured problems
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect with people at all levels and seek alignment
- The ability to confidently lead through ambiguity and periods of uncertainty
Location is flexible. Travel to Wellington will be required.
For further information about this role and a copy of the job description contact Kathy Claridge on 027 355 1950 or Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 92758.
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Kathy Claridge and Bilge Gray are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team