Join a team that is responsible for delivering all technology innovations that enable the greater Auckland Transport network. This is a back end heavy role that will work with the Head of Software Engineering.
About the role:
- Design, develop and release into web & mobile apps
- Assure continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Provide technical documentation
- Provide technical mentoring
- Work collaboratively across product and development teams
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Developer
- CI/CD experience is needed
- TDD knowledge is a plus
- Cloud understanding is expected
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, AppEngine, Redis, APIGEE, Apache Beam (at least 3)
- SQL (PostreSQL, BigQuery) - required, NoSQL (Firebase, Elasticsearch) - highly desirable
- Maven, Gradle, Git
- Excellent communicator and ability to work with various departments
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Broussard - Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 100534
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.