- Senior .Net Developer
- Mount Wellington Location
- Great Benefits Package
About the company
This Kiwi organisation is a leader in the Heavy Transport industry, and is still growing rapidly after 25 years of operation. This is a company which truly values its people, offering competitive salaries and numerous benefits on top. Due to an internal promotion within the business, they are seeking a Senior .Net Development to join the team.
About the role
As a Senior .Net Developer with experience coaching and mentoring junior developers, you will have strong development skills in the Microsoft stack and the ability and willingness to knowledge share and nurture a high performing development team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and implementing high quality solutions
- Consideration of a range of options
- Drive a culture of knowledge sharing and excellence
- Coach and mentor more junior developers
- Engage with business stakeholders
- Unit testing
- Contributing to process improvements
Skills & experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in a .Net Development role, working on complex projects
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
- The ability to identify and understand effective solutions to problems, considering a range of solutions
- Working knowledge and appreciation of Agile
- Ability to get involved in all areas of the SDLC
- Excellent comuunication skills
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 94933
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.