- Auckland CBD
- Contract roles (also considered for future permanent opportunities)
- Great Rates
About the role
- As the Senior .NET developer, you will contribute to a current requirement in the development team. Looking for an experienced .NET developer to come on board and complete some requirements for the business as required
- The ideal candidates will be able to work independently on a new development project and have experience working with C# and .NET Framework, ASP.Net, MVC And SQL Server.
Skills and experience
- Considerable Microsoft .NET stack experience is required
- Experienced with .NET Core
- Experience with .NET WebAPI and .NET Core Entity Framework
- Experience working with Visual Studio (preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile Environment (preferred)
- Advanced understanding of .NET language, architecture and design standards
- Full stack development experience
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Kash at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Job reference # 103920
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.