- Work collaboratively across the organisation and the public sector
- Provide quality advice across a number of frameworks
- Plan, create and implement strategies, policies and processes
Our public sector client is seeking an experienced organisational development professional to join their collaborative and driven team. You will deliver high quality advice across leadership development, career pathways, competency frameworks, employee engagement to name a few.
To be successful in this role you will have,
- Proven experience with talent and succession management, leadership development, career pathways, competency frameworks, performance and development frameworks and employee engagement
- Experience leading and developing relevant organisation strategies
- Strong relationship management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Julie Le Prou on (04) 494 1133 quoting job number 92996.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz