- 5 interesting and diverse OD projects
- Work closely with the Principal OD Advisor
- 1 year fixed term contract with a competitive salary
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Organisational Development professional to join their growing team. You will deliver high quality advice across a range of interesting projects.
These include the design, development, and implementation of the following:
- Programme of organisational cultural change
- Diversity and Inclusion work programme
- Future workforce model including Talent Management Framework
- Reward and Recognition Strategy
- People Strategy
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in the delivery of OD projects across: D & I, Capability Development, Leadership Development, Change Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management, Recruitment and Retention, and Employee Engagement.
- Knowledge of HR Management disciplines including Employee Relations, Remuneration, Recognition and Reward, Health and Safety, and HR Measurement
- Strong relationship management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Holly Redfern or Julie Le Prou on (04) 472 2434 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 95879.
Please note: Holly Redfern is away on leave over the Christmas period and will respond to applications upon her return which is the week starting 14th January 2019. Julie Le Prou will be back in the office week starting 7th January 2019.
Only people in New Zealand on a current work visa may apply for this position.