Senior Operational Analyst (Wellington or Auckland)
We are i search for an exceptional Senior Operational Analyst to join a Government organization either in Wellington or Auckland.
The Senior Operational Analyst reports to the Reporting and Analytics Manager. This role is responsible for analysing and providing senior management with insight and independent understanding of performance against significant maintenance responsive and planned programmes budgets. The role also works with Quality Assurance function to understand findings to help improve quality.
The Senior Operational Analyst provides solutions to complex information requests by understanding the business drivers and then developing accurate and timely reporting that supports decision making and is aligned to strategic goals and objectives. The reporting will enable staff and stakeholders to make informed judgements and decisions at both a local and national level, that will lead to consistent and practical outcomes and for the operational delivery managers to be provided with insights.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
• Tertiary qualification in Business, Accounting or significant experience in a similar role
• Full drivers licence
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving with large financial and/or data warehouse systems and reporting tools
• Experience in developing and coordinating business plans, financial and non financial reports and use of spread sheets
• Microsoft Windows, with proven spreadsheet capability, and an in depth knowledge of core systems, e.g. EAM, Kotahi, IDP, Oracle Projects, etc.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster good stakeholder relationships through consultation and partnership
In return the role will offer you:
• The opportunity to grow your career
• A competitive salary and a comprehensive set of benefits to protect your future
• A team that is proud of what they do
The remuneration for this role is circa $90k per annum.
If you would like to be part of an exceptional team, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply on line directly or email me on email@example.com for your questions.