- $70,000 per annum
- 12 month Fixed-term Contract
- Public sector client, CBD Based
We are currently looking for an experienced, Senior Payroll Administrator, for a well-established public sector client in Wellington CBD.
This role involves processing Payroll BAU, in a team of four for contractors, permanent and temporary employees. A Payroll systems project is also about to be launched, which the successful candidate will be heavily involved in.
What we are looking For:
- 5+ years Payroll experience, across BAU and systems change projects
- A strong knowledge of the Holidays Act, with expeirence applying legislation to BAU situations
- Friendly, team-player who is ready to get stuck in and likes a challenge
- A general understanding of international exchange rates
- Previous experience calculating leave, ACC levies, KiwiSaver and Parental Leave
This role is an ASAP start and a twelve month fixed-term contract. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, in a dynamic environment.
If you have what it takes, please hit APPLY NOW. With any questions, please email; Olivia Strutton - Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz
Reference No: 108570