- Work for a growing and forward-thinking organisation
- Permanent opportunity
$60k-70k depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Payroll Advisor or an experienced Payroller looking for the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in ad-hoc projects across the year. For the right person this is a great chance to further your exposure into the more senior aspects of payroll processing and advisory.
In this role your will be responsible for:
- Full end to end of the fortnightly pay run
- As well as contributing to the timely and accurate delivery of the pay run
- Ensuring the organization meets all payroll related legislation, policy and audit requirements
- Respond to internal payroll queries
- Coach and mentor the other payroll advisors in the wider team
To be successful in this role you will be a well-seasoned payroll expert with a solid understanding of relevant legislation and compliance requirements. You will have experience in a large complex payroll and in a top tier system such as SAP or TechOne.
If this role sounds like you or someone you know please click APPLY NOW or contact Bernice Anamani on 021 366 865 for further information about the role, quoting reference 103751 please also include a cover letter detailing your relevant experience.