The Company & Role
Our client is a large international organisation, headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand, with multiple offices across the Asia Pacific. Their finance team is leading the way for operational excellence throughout the business, including their Payroll team, who manage the payroll right across the business.
Due to the Payroll Manager being involved in an upcoming process improvement project, they are looking to appoint a Senior Payroll Officer for 6 to 12 months, to manage the team, as well as being hands on, helping to process the pay run. They are a close and stable team, with a strong collaborative culture.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing / Leading the Payroll team in the absence of the Payroll Manager
- Assisting in the processing of monthly pay runs
- Preparing and sending payments electronically
- Updating employees details in the payroll/HRIS database
- General ledger reconciliations
- PAYE reconciliations
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5-10 years of payroll experience overall
- Experience in a management or leadership role
- Up to date knowledge of New Zealand legislation
- Experience with Australian payroll is preferred, but not essential
- Strong communication skills, able to build robust working relationships
- A good cultural fit for the team
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must possess the right to work in New Zealand
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 96472