- $115k+ per annum
- Newly created team
- CBD location
Michael Chhim and Peter Campbell are looking for a candidate that is passionate about organizational performance. You will prepare the accountability reports and effectively partner with other teams across the organization to ensure reports are of a high standard and align to Ministerial Expectations and the organization’s objectives.
You will be a key member in providing support to the organization, including senior leaders on performance measurement, risk, business planning and reporting to ensure alignment, delivery against objectives and consistent practices.
As a Senior, you will have an opportunity to mentor the junior team member and build organization maturity in areas such as strategic planning or performance measurement.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience developing and enhancing accountability frameworks, processes, performance measurement and reporting within the public sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Communicates effectively and is clear, specific, and simple in their messaging.
- Ability to quickly understand complex processes and use critical thinking to drive creative solutions.
- Proven ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload to ensure that deadlines are met, and work is delivered to an agreed standard.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Machinery of Government.
- Ability to influence without having direct authority.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116
Job Ref: 111163