We’re seeking experienced Project Managers for a new role with a large government organisation in Wellington.
In this role you'll join a small close knit core team of high calibre colleagues building a renowned capability for succesful delivery across both business and technical environments. This opportunity would give you the chance to be a part of a team that will bring significant change and innovation to the organisation.
You’d need to bring all your existing skills and experience to lead complex and multiple concurrent projects to successful conclusions. Building and maintaining strong, senior level relationships is a key asset.
We’d be looking for experience which brings:
- Proven success in delivering a variety of projects across technology and business
- Strong, senior level stakeholder and Steering Commitee engagement capabilty
- Previous NZ Government experience
- Excellent financial management skills
- Able to collaborate and work across varying levels of Agile, including transformation
While we're not seeking a pure technical project manager, if you have prior experience within Cloud, Salesforce or Payments it could be advatageous, but not essential.
Salary for the role is ideally from $120,000 – 135,000 per year, plus benefits and you’ll have the opportunity to join an experienced team, with a great culture.
If you have the skills and experience and are keen to find out more, please apply now. For more information, please contact Chris Kent on email@example.com
Job Ref: 105312