- Legislative Implementation
- Operational Policy
- Design implementation solutions
We have a fixed-term employment opportunity for six months in a large government ministry. You will join a busy operational policy team and there is potential for this role to go permanent.
In this role you will lead and coordinate the development of operational policy initiatives and advice. Initially this role will focus on implementing legislative change.
Ideally you will be an emerging or experienced Senior Policy Advisor with strong writing skills and experience of interpreting legislation, documenting processes, designing implementation solutions and project planning for implementation.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Previous experience as a Policy Advisor or Senior Policy Advisor in the public sector,
- Experience of government decision-making processes,
- Well-developed relationship management skills, with strong ability to influence,
- Experience working in a complex, ambiguous environment, and
- Proven experience working in a collaborative style.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW to send a copy of your CV and cover letter. For more information email Kathy.Claridge@beyond.co.nz quoting job number 98891.
Kathy Claridge and Bilge Gray are Beyond Recruitment's specialist Policy and Government Recruitment Team.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically. Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz .