- Multiple Opportunities
- Contract start dates ASAP and May 2019
- Senior Policy Adviser or Principal Policy Adviser
We have a multiple opportunities for experienced Policy Advisers in roles offering variety and exposure across government.
If you like to lead ambitious work programmes and provide advice to ministers, register today with Kathy and Bilge, Beyond Recruitment's Policy and Government Team.
As a Senior Adviser you'll be a proven policy professional with extensive experience in policy development and analysis. You'll also need the strategic agility to identify risks and opportunities.
As a Principal Adviser you will be providing thought leadership, overseeing the delivery of key work, supporting the capability of the team and representing your employer across the sector.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and judgement
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills which are able to be tailored as circumstances require
- An eye for detail but is comfortable dealing with a diverse range of subjects
- A natural ability to build and manage relationships
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY now. Please note that due to the Easter holiday break we may not be in contact until after the 29th of April. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.