Senior Policy Analyst contractor
- ASAP Start
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Hourly rate: market rates
Working on Covid related Recovery Planning for a specific sector.
This work would involve advise to Ministers and Cabinet, working across agencies including MBIE, and collaborating with sector representatives.
This role sits within a new stand-up team, the team is a mix of policy and operational work on border-related matters.
This ia a great chance to be part of a different way of working on these issues.
If you have previous experience in briefing and advising Ministers, writing cabinet papers, working with legislation, cross government initiatives and Machinery of Government exposure, you can make a valuable contribution in New Zealand’s policy sector.
As a senior policy professional you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understands government priorities and experience in a relevant political context
- Practiced or expert in strategic thinking
- Skilled in evidence, insights and evaluation to support analysis
- Applies analytical frameworks and methods to make sense of evidence
- Delivers clear messages and advice that is robust, free and frank and compelling
Kathy Claridge and Kirsty Clarke are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team
For further information contact Kathy Claridge on Kathy.email@example.com or call +64 4 471 8970 quoting job number 108708
To send an updated copy of your CV click APPLY. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Please note - With the New Zealand border being closed and new visa applications not being considered we are only able to consider candidates who are currently residing in NZ or who already have NZ Citizen / Perm Residency status for contract roles.