- Contract and Permanent Opportunities
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Strategic, Regulatory and Operational Policy
We have significant demand for contractors and permanent staff in Strategic, Regulatory and Operational Policy roles.
Are you interested in contributing to the development and delivery of high profile and significant evidence-based policy programmes?
We are looking for expressions of interest from candidates with senior experience in policy leadership, development and delivery within economic, social, regulatory or environmental settings and/or business and commercial environments.
If you have previous experience in briefing and advising Ministers, writing cabinet papers, working with legislation, cross government initiatives and Machinery of Government exposure, you can make a valuable contribution in New Zealand’s policy sector.
As a senior or principal policy professional you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understands government priorities and experience in a relevant political context
- Practiced or expert in strategic thinking
- Skilled in evidence, insights and evaluation to support analysis
- Applies analytical frameworks and methods to make sense of evidence
- Delivers clear messages and advice that is robust, free and frank and compelling
It’s a great time to be working in Wellington. If you would like to consider work in policy, analysis, projects, evaluation and leadership in the NZ government sector, we’d love to hear from you.
Kathy Claridge and Bilge MacPhee are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team. For further information contact Kathy Claridge on Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 4 471 8970 quoting job number 100326.
To send a copy of your CV and an introductory cover letter please click APPLY. Please note that applications will be acknowledged after the 7th of October.
You need to have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this position.