- Multiple Opportunities
- Wellington and Auckland roles
- Senior Policy Adviser or Principal Policy Adviser
We have a multiple opportunities for experienced Policy Advisers in a small and friendly agency. If you like variety and exposure across government this is the place to work.
To lead ambitious work programmes and provide advice to ministers in this or similar opportunities, register today with Kathy and Bilge, Beyond Recruitment's Policy and Government Team.
As a Senior Adviser you'll be a proven policy professional with extensive experience in policy development and analysis. You'll also need the strategic agility to identify risks and opportunities.
As a Principal Adviser you will be providing thought leadership, overseeing the delivery of key work, supporting the capability of the team and representing your employer across the sector.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and judgement
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills which are able to be tailored as circumstances require
- An eye for detail but is comfortable dealing with a diverse range of subjects
- A natural ability to build and manage relationships
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
For further information about these opportunities contact Kathy Claridge: (04) 471 8970 / Kathy.Claridge@beyond.co.nz quoting job number 97679.
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY now. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.