- Lift procurement maturity within a government agency
- Inspire others as a thought leader
- Gain experience in people management
We are currently sourcing a Senior Procurement Advisor on a permanent basis for a government agency. Working closely alongside the Manager Procurement and Legal, you will use your experience to implement best practice and lift the maturity of the team. You will have the opportunity to grow a team below you and gain valuable management experience within the procurement space.
You will have:
- Government procurement experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Mentoring and coaching others
- Comfortable with ambiguity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 102695
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz