- Develop sourcing strategy within the public sector
- Influence procurement outcomes through relationships
- Engage with stakeholders internally and externally
We are currently sourcing a Senior Procurement Specialist on a permanent basis for a large government agency. The successful candidate will join a high performing and collaborative team, taking responsibility for the strategic planning and purchasing stages of diverse procurements.
You will have:
- End to end procurement experience
- Consultative style of stakeholder management
- Market analysis skills to inform strategy
- Proven negotiation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 101785
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz